Would you trust your ex boyfriend/girlfriend again, if they betrayed your trust in them, more than once?

Considering the fact that they knew what they were doing, while betraying your trust in them.

Now im not going to say how he betrayed my trust, because trust is trust, and it is too long of a story.

My ex boyfriend just came back to me, for the 100th time almost, telling me how he understands my feelings and that he will not betray my trust again, but he will need my help. The last time he came back, he told me he understood me too. He says the same things to me over and over, but i don't know if i can take him serious anymore.

I don't know what to do. please help me. when is enough is enough? I want to believe him, but i can't trust him again. i want to so much. but it hurts so much to think he will hurt my feelings again.

What would you do?

Yeah he told me that he can't move on from me, because it is me. And that he doesn't want to fucking hurt me anymore. and that he finally understand my feelings.

i feel like he is being sincere, except he was before too. the last time we were together. i don't want to risk my heart, but i love him. and he loves me so much too... i don't know.

85

Most Helpful Girl

• Learn from your mistakes lol obviously he's an idiot and just loves to use and abuse girls... for me the first time would of been enough because i've been through so much crap, he would of been out on his ass lol, tell him to leave you alone and stop trying to use you, you know that he's a dick and he should stop bullying women for sex... because that is all he's after... he doesn't understand you nor care about your feelings obviously (or any other girls), be strong and put your food down and let him know your not going to be a fool this time and go running back (because that's what he wants), after a couple months he will be long forgotten, after that cut all contact and resist answering any of his texts and calls because he will probably taunt you to make you cave... don't cave to these kinds of guys because they will only keep disapointing you (been there and i told him what a dick he is lol), make him seem as evil as possible in your mind (because he is).

• I really love what u said... (: All ur little brackets made me giggle. Like "make him seem as evil as possible in your mind (because he is)" I imagine u whispering that after saying everything else out loud. lol. (:

• Haha well i could i guess but i like to bracket things to get across what needs to be said really, i don't know how you could give him more than 2 chances, i stand close to the quote "Shame on you fool me once, shame on me fool me twice", of course i'm too nice so i give people 2 chances lol but you know he's just going to keep hurting you and using you, he's probably said the exact same things to other girls too but he keeps picking on you because you keep going back, he may think he can get lucky with just 1 girl but being strong and ignoring him will make him understand he ain't got no luck of treating even just 1 girl like that, he iwll probs find some other girl to pick on but you know he can never keep a girl.

What Guys Said 5

• In most cases once thrus is betrayed it is just gone for that person , while time may heal what they done to you it's just never as strong as it was before. You know his track record for reeling you in and casting you back... You know the odds of a good outcome V/ S a bad ending.. You know if it's worth the risks involved

• If he loved you he would have talked to you about it. It takes two to tango as they say, you already know what he will do. I say do it again to prove to yourself yet again that you were right in the first place. You can choose to look past it for love but don't expect to receive the same treatment.

• He very well may have an underlying and undiagnosed mental disorder. He has some compulsion where he feels the need to lie about the situation and he very well understands how wrong it is and how its hurting the both of you, but it keeps happening. Now it isn't an excuse for the behavior but if you want to be in it for the long haul with him it is something to be looked into.

• The single breach of trust between two people will forever taint each other's perception of their intentions irreparably.

Do not lie even once or you have failed.

• If you believe you "love" him then you better figure out how to trust him

What Girls Said 7

• Oh my goodness.. that is very difficult to answer because I have been in a situation similar to that. About trust. And trust is not easy to gain again. You may always doubt him, but if his heart seems to be in the right place... u very much need to communicate so much about everything to do with trusting him again. He needs to be open with u, and u as well. Do not hold ur feelings back. xx

Am sorry I do not have more to say. It is a tough call, because I did not take my ex boyfriend back when he came to me again. After many times of taking him back in the past.

• i would never take someone like that back.

• Short answer: absolutely not.
    "A leopard never changes it's spots"
    And if he does... You'll most likely be constantly worrying about it.
    You only live once, find someone who wouldn't put you in that situation in the first place. Everyone deserves to be loved by someone who treats them how they should be treated. 💖

• Would I trust my ex if he betrayed me more than once?
    Once, more than once, ten times, it doesn't matter how many times he did, he betrayed me so hell no, I wouldn't trust him anymore

• Never. Never. N never

• a leopard dosnt change its spots. you deserve far better sweetie !! he sonds like garbage. what a fucking dick he is, how dare he continue to cheat on you and come back to you over and over again. he's doing this because ur letting him get away with it by getting back with him. don't be a door mat. get as far away as possible... im telling you... xo

• It would depend what it was that he did, how and why he did it.

Young and just forgive. You need him to figure out WHY he is doing it and tell you. If he can't do that then you can't move on emotionally and you will always doubt him.