Who get's hurt the most after a relationship? guys or girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would think that whoever was dumped. But I notice that it seems like men take it a LOT harder... and it's so endearing as well as sad.

Maybe my preference for men is coloring my perception of the situation, but to me it seems like a lot of men love harder and deeper than many women.

1|3
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 22

• Whoever loved the most.

3|3
    0|0
  • Honestly it depends on the person. I know guys are known to be the dumpers or the one's that just move on but that's not always true.

If they're really in love they'll cry like a baby and will remain depressed for a really long time. And some girls honesty don't give a rat's ass and continue with their life.

0|1
    0|0
  • The one who cares more

0|2
    0|0
  • it depends how and why the relationship ended

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on who did the hurting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whoever had more feelings for the other person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pain is not a contest.

0|0
    0|0
  • The one that was more invested in the relationship

0|3
    0|0
  • It depends on the relationship, the relationship dynamic and who is dumping who.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think girls but I could be biased just because i'm a girl. Obviously everyone is different and sometimes men are more sensitive then women but I think for the most part women are just more sensitive and emotional then men are.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd say both

0|0
    0|0
  • I think both genders can be hurt

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls more

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I agree with belle, which ever of the two has loved the other more... And it can be either by letting go or ending the relationship so I dont believe it's gender specific ❤️💖❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • The one who got told:

"Its over"

0|1
    0|0
  • Both genders

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends ok the relationship and who was more invested. It's not just about gender.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on the relationship and how it ended.

0|0
    0|0
  • it can go both ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh it depends who was really into the relationship.. but other wise... both

0|0
    0|0
  • Both get hurt equally

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys I think.

0|1
    0|0
    • so why do girls make a big deal about "hurting" them

• dont be a dork dude. she can't speak for all women. plus every person is different. not all women are loving and romantic gentle creatures.

What Guys Said 13

• the person who cared the least gets hurt the least

it's not gender specific

1|2
    0|0
  • either or or both equally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either, I've seen guys mope around and basically have his world crumble down because of a break up. On the other hand, girls have also felt that same way because they were really invested in the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I say girls. They are usually more emotionally invested in the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • generally girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Who ever invested more.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends, I would say in general women usually are hurt more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the girl in general but in some cases the guy could kill himself

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls get hurt in the beginning and guys get hurt after

0|0
    0|0
  • The children

0|0
    0|0
  • Genraly men because men pays for dates and lost there money on stupid girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • statistically i think women get hurt more often. but in severity i think its still women that has it worse... .

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually I do more I'm so much more emotional and don't know why, damn need to get rid of that!

0|0
    0|0