Girls, have you ever regretted leaving a good guy who truly loved you unconditionally, and was the only man to ever stay loyal?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• There are very few guys like that... im sure at one point in that girls life, she will regret ever leaving a guy like you, and she'll probably never be happy like how you made her... but that only proves that she wasn't the one for you, you'll find a girl who truly deserves you and appreciates you with all her heart

What Girls Said 6

• I've never left anyone like that. I don't think that I would.

I have, however, been on the other end of this question, and I hope to hell he regrets his decision.

• I hope my ex regrets it, im the only man to have ever given her roses, she cried every time she got them, then would hug me so tight...

• Lol let me guess... you're the perfect guy in this question.

• No, im not perfect, but i do know when I've made a profound impact on someones life.

• Have I ever regretted leaving a good guy? Nope. He wasn't being satisfied and neither was I.

I haven't ever been cheated on by the way.

• That was uncalled for.

• I completely agree i still had an uncanny urge to be a monsterous biggot prick dick...

• Not me. That's one issue I've never had... always appreciated a great, loyal man.

• I left a guy like that. He was loyal and loved me unconditionally but it isn't everything. He didn't get me. He was boring. For ME. He was obsessed with golf that's all he wanted to do. We had nothing in common.

• I left one many times and now I'm back lol