Girls, Does my ex still love or like me?

My ex and I split due to her being under a lot of stress and having 3 very you kids to take care of. She said that we need to take things slower. However we still text and sometimes she will send the first text saying "Hey you" we talk throughout the day sometimes. Sometimes I will send her a text she will read it and not say anything back all day. We also live in different states due to me being in the military and being stationed somewhere else. when we met me had strong feelings for each other within a week it was almost like we were best friends that's knew each other our whole life's. After 2 weeks we were dating. I'm the type that feels like I have to send a text back right away. Am I being to clingy also? I really do love her and don't want to lose her... She's my best friend. Sometimes she still sends emojis with the kisses lol... I don't know just really confused on what to do and I go to visit her in the next couple of weeks.

2

What Girls Said 2

• she seems like she likes you not like like but like as in she wants to be friends like and no u ain't bein clingy its cute when a guy puts effort on talking to a girl

• Yes in my opinion she does, although you being in the military may put her off (sorry) not to her but for her kids in case they get to attached. I might be wrong but that is how it comes across, I would keep talking to a guy that much unless I liked them