I'm so sad I lost him for good I think.. help me cope, it's no one fault really, just bad timing I guess. Help me get over this pain please 😢 ?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• The pain can hurt. I spend two weeks in my friends house lock up in the room cuz I couldn't be in my house or my bedroom were we slept almost every night. Just take your time being alone or talk to friends crying help cuz at the end you cry less. I would have to pull over cuz I couldn't stop lying. Get a good playlist and take walks walks help and if you can't sleep take something for that. But it gets better. Well I'm not over my ex but I don't cry like before and I'm starting to be myself

What Guys Said 4

• wot happened?

did u break up?

• Get drunk and hook up with someone else

• quickest way to get over a quy is to get under another ;-) I'm not saying it's the best way but I'm sure some girls on here will second my opinion

• Could you describe the circumstances? I was in a relationship for over half a year which seems to have ended without warning just this last weekend. What happened in yours?

What Girls Said 1