Why does my ex ALWAYS COME BACK TO ME?

I cut him off all the time, but we always manage to see each other and rekindle again. I care about him a lot which is why I'm fine with it b/c i have this thing where i hate being on bad terms with someone who meant a lot to meat some point, but he even has a interest yet still comes back to me. He tells me Im confusing and I don't know what I WANT YET... HE'S THE ONE WITH THE GIRL? help?

41

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe he's still into u, and uses the other girl 4 the time being? :-)

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• Question is, why do you keep taking him back? If you are having sex with him, have you considered that he keeps coming back for a free side piece?

• I have not had sex with him ever, not in the relationship of a year and even when we weren't dating but talking

• "HE'S THE ONE WITH THE GIRL?" Explain please?

• I know that he's interested in a certain female who he's also going to prom with and she likes him too... I'm sure. I just know this cause i judge based on what i see on social media though so I don't know if he's dating her but they are deff interested in each other, no doubt

• hmmm you obviously did something right girl! Strong emotional connection is my guest

• He really like you.

• Just tell him u want him, don't let him go if you don't mean it trust me ice been living my lie for 3years and hurt more and more every fucking day