If your ex-boyfriend does not reply to you asking if he just wants you to stop bothering him, what does that mean?

50

Most Helpful Girl

• I would take that to be "Yes" he doesn't want to be bothered or he could be busy.

• He told me he was feeling a little ill after I asked him if he wanted to hang out. He kept on texting me a little and then I just asked him that, indicating to not bother him anymore.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Don't be asking questions like that. Answer this do you still want to talk to him? Yes. Well just make small talk and maybe he will feel like hanging out with you. But just cuz he does it doesn't mean he still likes you or miss you. He might had nothing to do and was bored or wants sex. But it's on you. If your okay with it. Don't let friends or people tell you you're dumb. The heart wants what it wants but just don't lie to yourself.

• He has someone else or he moved on

• he wants you to leave him alonde sweety...

• He doesn't want you to bother him