Should I still break up with him in person even thought we kind of did on the phone?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for about a month now. The thing is he still talks to his ex gf regularly and also at some point told me he's attracted to his female friends (who look the opposite of me). Anyways I don't have the energy to put up with that, so we had a discussion about it on the phone and haven't spoken to each other for two days.

Do I call him and tell him to meet up to talk about it in person? Or does that mean the relationship is over and there is no need to meet up? Please know that if I meet him I have no intentions of staying with him.

02

What Guys Said 2

• It's already over after your phone conversation and he does not merit any more energy. You deserve better, really. He sounds like a total narcissistic a$$ and he does not warrant even another breath nor thought.

• Eh, don't worry about it. If you have no feelings and you have not talked to him in two days than it's over. If he feels the need to talk to you then, that's when you can tell him in person that it's over.

What Girls Said 0