I was in a 2 year relationship, she cheated and we cut all ties. Should I ever expect her back in my life?

This has really been a bad situation. Essentially after the cheating took place we still tried to see each other and have had sex. She just didn't want to be alone so she briefly wanted me back and I bit because I thought it was a mistake. Then out of the blue some guy is interested in her and she has permanently cut all ties between us.

My question is, should I ever expect her to come back in my life? I've heard less is more in these types of situations but I genuinely do miss her and want her back in my life. Before we last spoke, she didn't want to entertain the thought of us back together which really hurt me.

So, all I can do is not contact her and hope for the best? Hello does anybody ever have a conscience ?
+1 y
Update - Its been 2 months since we officially broke up. About 3 weeks since we last got in contact.
2
1