What does a woman normally do when their hubby has to leave to a business trip for a long time?

if a woman's hubby had to leave for 4 YEARS! What will any woman do in a situation like that? Will she cheat

i have heard of 8 month business trips but a full year or two? In this case 4! It's crazy

7

Most Helpful Girl

• That sounds more like a trip to jail but they're hiding it as a "business trip" lol

Anyway it depends, personally if I love someone I would never cheat on them no matter how long they're away for but I would have to be able to go visit them. I enjoy my alone time and doing my own thing so it wouldn't effect me as much as other women.

What Girls Said 6

• What "business trip" lasts four years? I know members of the military may go away for one year or so, either to a foreign duty station or war in recent years, but four years? In this case, I'd have to ask the husband is any job worth having to leave four years from his wife for? That's not a business trip, that's a permanent move situation where the wife would go... There's not enough details here, something is definitely missing.

• FOUR years? That's too much, I'd go with him

• I would have gone about my daily life, as long as both party's make am effort to stay in touch. Maybe even plan some getaways. Take up a new hobby, maybe take up a second jobs just to meet new people. Honestly it depends on how seriously she takes her vows.

• Depends on the woman. She might get sick of being alone and then she will or maybe she won't.

• a business trip? thats a bit too long to leave your partner.
    What is she had to go on a business trip for four years. What do you think?

• if the woman is really royal to him but if she isn't then she will