Hurt over seeing ex on facebook, please help?

Okay this is going to sound really weird, but you know the chat bar on Facebook, the on that shows whose online or not? Well I know that the people at the top of the list are the ones that you have the most intereaction with on facebook, ie chat to over messanger. Now me and my boyfriend broke up two days ago and for the first time ever he is at the VERY top of the list. We never messaged on facebook because we talked on other things like Viber. What I want to know is why is he suddenly at the top of my chat list? It brings me to tears everytime I see he's online and I just need to log of? Why did it happen the day we broke up?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• don't they appear randomly on top? as far as i know, the order is random basically...

• Nah the people at the top are the people you have interacted the most with, when it gets to the see more friends option, then it get random or alphabetical

What Guys Said 1

• Delete your Facebook it was designed and intended to destroy lives.

What Girls Said 2

• Look if you want him back. So and have fun with friends. Go to places and post them on line. Don't talk to him. It will hurt but guys don't like a cry baby needy girl. Trust me. I mess up on that. And work on your self run and dress better. At the end you might not even want him and he'll be going crazy missing you. Remember we have the cookie. And they chase.

• Honey... Log off. He's on the top of your messenger list, because he's also on Facebook and hasn't marked himself invisible. Please... Log off or exit IM.