Does your first love still hold a special place in your heart?

2822

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 22

• Don't really have a sort of "first love" per-se.
    I'm just gonna be Eleanor Rigby (tonight it's Depressed_Man)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9Itt02QOO0

• Hell yeah haha her nickname is Zo and narh, she doesn't have a special part she has the whole part hahaha <3 I still love her and always will love her... I should add that she and I are still together today <3 haha

• I forgot to ask -.- How about you?

• awww! and about me? It's TOP SECRET ahaha

• :)
      Hahaha top secret? All good, you can tell me, I am top secret :") haha
      And if it helps, I gotta protect the world from the wrath of my Girlfriend anyway, so I'm cleared for everything hahaha :")

• Jesus took her spot.

• Of course.

• No, not at all. She broke my heart terribly and was the most ungrateful person I've ever met.

• hmmmmm... not so much because it wasn't that "special" basically...

• Yes, but I've moved on. Doesn't mean there ain't a book of poetry about her.

• Yeah she does, always but I'm not a guy stick in the past I've got m

• Oops sorry about that wccidently pressed send. Anywho as I was saying I'm not a guy stuck in the past, I've got more then enough heart and love to go around.

• haha it's okay! & yeah the past is the past :)

• Yuppers lol.

• Yes she does

• I can think of 3 girls from High School that I fell in love with but never dated. Ironically the girl I dated I never loved.

I still have a place in my heart for all 3 of them. Even if I haven't seen one in 8 years, resent another one for things she's done to me, and can't have the third.

Love is the worst thing that's ever happened to me, so far.

• yeah she sure does, in my butthole though

• Well, I had a trial phase where I dated/boyfriend-ed several girls without never really loved them, but the first girl (of two only) I loved definitely still has a place in my heart and we shared A LOT of stuff...

• Will never forget, but at the same time I've moved on a long time ago.

• When I think about her and all the girls I dated. I only allow myself to think about the good times and when I loved them. Now there are some funny story's ( fucked up at the time ) but i dont focus on negative vibes.

• Nope the person I first loved is in a different continent now v. v

• I wouldn't say love cause if she loved me or i loved her we would still be together till date.

• Honestly fuck that bitch

• yes, she does

• Yes always I can't never forget her

• There was this girl I used to like (my first crush) we became quite good friends
    But the moment I said to her that I like her,
    Our friendship got ruined...

• Nope. After some years I ran into her again, what a fuckin horrible person. I am so glad life knew better than me, really dodged a bullet.

What Girls Said 27

• No, he does not. I was 16, a virgin, and put a lot of trust in him. He was 23, an alcoholic, and loved his friends and drinking more than me. After two years together he cheated on me with his roommate's ex-girlfriend, and both my ex and the girl he was with weren't even nice or regretful about it when I learned the truth. It was a horrible, sad breakup, and I cried so hard for so many weeks, I developed an ulcer from the raw stress. I was 18 and he ruined my ability to love again for a very, very long time. Too long. I bumped in to him about twenty years later and the sight of him sickened me. He tried to talk, and I just kept it short and removed myself from where he was.

No, there is no "special place". The memories are there and probably won't leave, and they are all sad, reminding me only that I gave my heart away at a young age to a fucking cuntmuffin. I still can't eat chilli peppers today because of my stomach, and when I think of that, I think of why, and think of what he did to me, and I get irritated.

• Oh yeah he does, we're getting married this July 11th. We dated exclusively for a while then, He insisted that I dated other people even though I knew I was in love with him, it hurt but I know he meant the best. After dating a couple of guys who I always tried to measure to him I just couldn't do it, broke things off with the guy I was casually dating and went to talk to my best friend. He dated only one other person, she looks close to me in ways, but they never clicked, she broke it off with him. I think he was waiting for me to come back, we both knew we'd get back together, I'm so glad we did. He's been my best friend since I was five years old, I can't imagine my life without him, I know he feels the same about me.

• yes but not in the way one would think. we have a child together, do I love him no nor am I in love with him, however we created a child together and I will be forever thankful we created my (our) little man he's everything to me.

• some of the memories were nice but the person doesn't, no.

• Yes. I hate it. I'm over him yet he's stuck in my heart. I have a soft spot for him and he does for me. I have a boyfriend and there's no way I'll leave him for my ex but my stupid ex is still in my heart.

• Yes he does. I'm over him in the sense that I don't want to be with him but the thought of him with someone else makes me nauseous. I'm in a weird stage.

• I don't have a first love. :/

• Yeah he does. We've managed to stay friends even after all this time (5years) so of course I care about him and stuff.

• Nah, he's long gone from my heart babe.

• My first love is jesus and i gave him my entire heart😍😍😍

• Psh nope.
    He could get rain over by a bus, hit by a car, burned, loose body parts and even choke on a spider and I wouldn't care one bit.

• yea, he's a wonderful guy.

• Yes, he does. I don't think we were meant to be together forever, but the time we DID have together was magical and I will never forget it. If he called me up tomorrow and asked me to help him with something, I would. And... he's still hot. ;)

• I admit I am attached to him. He knew that which is why he didn't want to be "unfair" to me. I love fucking him.

• Yes they do. But the second break you a bit.

• No because she didn't actually love me, so why should I still love her you know?

• Yes he does and he always will <3

• Always... 😍😊

• Yes, of course

• Yup its a wonderful memory and painful at the same time.

• I don't even remember who my first love was lol... I guess they don't hold a special place in my heart 😞

• Maybe, he's been the last

• Yes always but I can't say no to him it's put me in a difficult place...

• Yes but in more of a nostalgic way. The guy I loved is gone because he is completely different now. He will always be special to me, but I know it was only meant for that time and not now. He taught me a lot about how I want to be treated in my relationships. Everytime I see him my heart still races, but I know for a fact we can't be romantic again. We made some great memories though.

• I think its more along the lines of "a piece of my heart will always be missing"

• Yes, after a year and a half of being broken up I still love and care for him deeply. I realized you never really get over your first true love and I have accepted that I will always have that heartbroken feeling in me, but I've learned that it taught me to never be that stupid again. And I'm glad I'll have that feeling, because it is proof of my fight and proof of my win. :)

• Nope... But my second one does... I know he wasn't right for me but we had CRAZY chemistry and it was like something out of a movie.

• Yes, I call him my fiance.