What to do if I still miss my ex?

he broke up with me 3 months ago but i miss him so much i still have stuff of him at my house i just texted him yesterday so he can pick them up but he didn't reply. last month was my bday and he invited me to go out we have dinner and he gave me some chocolates i told him i miss being ur gf and he told me dont talk about that i dont want to hear it we haven't talked each other since that night.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it's Good-bye, my love forever. And with an EX who still Marks his own X in your softie spot, there is usually motive in mind when the time comes when He-----Invited me to go out we have dinner and he gave me some chocolates...
    With him telling you what you most likely didn't want o hear, Nor expect in return, he most likely wanted to have you back in his life, try again slowly with no strife to slowly nurse and nurture, a possible Friendship First this time, and see where it might lead to.
    Contact him and tell him you would like to talk to him, face to face. Tell him you would like him as well back in your life and yes, going slow with the flow would be best right now to see where it may go.
    It's your choice, your call, but if you have this One time opportunity to make it better this time, friends is always a good way to begin your beguine.
    However, a last minute word of advice. Buyer beware if it is Friends with Benefits he is really after... then the ball is definitely in your court as how you want to play now with him.
    Good luck. xx

• i texted him yesterday cuz i want him ti pick up his stuff but he hasn't replied i guess he is ignoring me i don't know i guess i m gonna leave things likethat

• Okay, sweetie, will do.:)) xxoo

• Thank you, sweetie, for allowing me to lend a helping hand with the man.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 2

• Find another one to fill his place. He's never coming back. Don't waste your precious time.

• don't waste your time. find another guy or make yourself busy with life activities so you can forget him and forget being with him

What Girls Said 2

• So, he broke up with you 3 months ago. But one month ago, he asked you to dinner for your birthday? Why did he do that? Did you two know each other for a long time as friends before you started dating? How long did the relationship last? Did you two sleep together that night?

• he said he wasn't ready for a relationship he broke up with me out of the blue we were together for 6 months

• thank u i will try 😊 i realized i deserve better and im trying to stay busy and hang out with my friends

• Good for you. You'll be alright :)

• It must be really tough for you but take it from someones who's in your predicament right now.

Move on, I know heaps of people probably tell you this, but it's for the best.

Who knows? You might find someone better, I know everyone probably says this to you, but it's best if you move on and let him go. Stop hurting yourself like this and enjoy being single for a while!

• thanks u make me feel good