Girls, What if a guy?

What if a guy you were dating cheated! Let's say he slept with another girl and he was drunk at a bachelor party with his friends when it happened. Let's also say you were a strict women! You already knew how beautiful and talented you were and a lot of men already desired you every day! But you were dealt inlove with this guy, he wasn't some rich baller and he wasn't a pretty boy but he obviously knew how to treat you and he'd always be there when you needed someone to make you feel like a princess and this was the first time he's ever cheated. You just laughed and said its over, we're threw! Now what if he comes back like every other day with flowers and roses and poems and he stood outside your house. (Try to imagine the scenario as I tell the story) he cried he got on his knee, s he begged and pleaded for your forgiveness, would you really turn him away? It was a long relationship, over 6 years of your life of dating this guy. I realize he's betrayed you and regardless of him being drunk and intoxicated he has no excuse, that drunk crap is no excuse. Could you really not give him another chance?

Yes he gets a second chance.

No he made his bed now he should lie in it.

maybe but it will take him years to regain my trust again.

P. S. I just posted this music because it seems fitting for the story I've judy came up with lol enjoy. Oh yeah, plus trey songz is one of my favorite artist Soo πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘‡

• yes he might get a second chance.
  • No he made his bed now lie in it!
  • Maybe he gets a second chance but it will take him at least a year to regain my trust.
    Vote C
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl
I laugh because a lot of you saying once he screws up its no returning but I know when your actuslly In the situstion you follow your hearts and ignore brain and logical decision. It's like... I may see my enemy hanging off a ledge begging for help but my heart might pull him up and my head might let him fall

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I would never cheat on the person I love so I expect that from my soul mate and life partner as well. I don't deserve someone who cheats. It will be something I'll remember till the day i die so why bother trying to make it work... voted B.

• Because, he'd love you more than anything and his biggest fear would be to watch you walk out of his life... He would be Soo destroyed he wouldn't know how to carry on with his life... I've had this happen, but I didn't do the cheating, the girl did. It crushed me because I wanted to take her back soooo bad but she wasn't mature enough to stsy loyal so I had to remove her but it doesn't always end up like my situations. Some people learn there lesons after the first mistake and will never do it again. Everyone makes mistakes so should we really be punished for it forever?

• personally I can't let go of something even if I did fuck it up because I feel weak! And it's human nature to not give up... I think it was Edison who said something like "I didn’t fail ten thousand times. I successfully eliminated, ten thousand times, materials and combinations which wouldn't work" but I don't have to worry about any of that stuff because I'm not a cheater nor have I ever been... I don't even know why I posted this question I forgot what I was even doing when the scenario popped into my head. Probably was a dumb movie I was watching. I don't even care no more. My state of mind is if I cheat then I'd apologize and try to be with her but if she says no I'm like alright coo..✌🏾️

• It may not be your nature to give up but it certainly isn't mine...

What Girls Said 12

• My rational mind says, don't give him a second chance. If he gets drunk and sleeps with another woman that easily while in a 6 year relationship? That's something you can't forget in my opinion drunk or not.

Though my emotional mind would say to give him a second chance 'cause I'd love him a lot and I can't throw away a 6 year relationship as easily as he did. But it'd take ages to get my trust back, I'd get paranoid over every little thing he does. I don't want to live like that.

So I picked no, cause eventually/right away I'd break up with him cause I can't trust him anymore.

• No way I won't tolerate with cheaters! Been there, done that, time to move on (*˘︢˘*)

• I understand.. I suppose if you've experienced it once before in life with another partner I wouldn't expect you to experience it a second time with someone new.πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

• I wouldn't give him a second chance at all. What people don't realize is that cheating has to do with respect and I wouldn't give someone a second chance to someone who doesn't respect me.

I used to laugh at those who'd say once a cheater always a cheater because I knew a person could change but the issue is its rare. Once a person gets away with it or forgiven, nine times out of ten they will do it again, even if they do love you. A man and women should respect themselves enough to say "listen, I love and respect myself enough to let go and realize I deserve better." I promise you will find someone who respects you enough to turn down the temptation.

• i won't give him anychance at all

• Damn what if he was gonna kill himself lol Geez you should've tried out for mrs freeze in batman, your cooolllllddd

• Lmao I'm 28 and I said first love with was about when I was 18...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ dude I been let her ass go MANY!!! yeahs ago... I've met someone else and dates and seperated and stuff hahaha that's oooldd news... Dude this question has nothing to do with me, I haven't dated anyone for like 3 years

• I can't recall why I even posted this question I think I was playing my piano or watching tv and I must've herd something or saw something that brought up old memories... I only like 1 girl right now and she knows cuz she can probably sense how I talk to her... I not worried about cheating or being cheated on lol that's old news

• Once a cheater always a cheater, I found that out the hard way so I don't deal with that shit anymore!

• Cheating is not acceptable by me. If I find ouy he cheated, I'll make sure I'll sleep with every snigle one of his friends and even his brother/s if he has. So what if he's sorry? How about not making some stupid crap you'll feel sorry about? Once you break my heart, I'm done.

• Nope, no second chances.

• Any relationship needs trust and loyalty to thrive. Once trust and loyalty are gone love isn't enough. Sometimes you have to love yourself enough to know that you don't deserve to be betrayed and that someone more deserving will come along, love you and not betray you and until then you shouldn't allow someone to hurt you like that. Cheatings never ok and in my book it's unforgiveable... How could you ever trust that person again?

• So a person could never regain your trust even if they vowed to never betray you for as long as they live? Have you never made a bad decision and regretted it? It'd suck soooo much to have to abandon someone for a mistake made once upon a time... I find it funny how women stick around with men that beat them and say they do it cuz they're in love but will run out on him if he kisses or sleeps with another women... lol it's... ludicrous!

• It's not that in too trusting, lol I don't trust a damn person until they've earned it. But I don't label everyone the same just because one of two people have entered my life and screwed me over. That's what it seems like your doing... Everyone deserves a second chance brcause the fact is nobodies perfect. (Well not everyone deserves a second chance) 😌 lol

• How is my comment about women beaters and cheaters hypocritical? Explain yourself...

• He can cry as much as he wants, I wouldn't forgive him for cheating on me. Just like I don't expect a guy to forgive me if I cheat on him.

• I guess I am a sucker. Six years is a long time and he sounds like a great guy before that happened. I would of stayed and stuck it out. But if it happens again I am gone

• first of all it is a relationship of 6 years and that is a lot
    he would get another chancel
    cuz i know that if i screwed up like that i would do everthing to get him to take me back.
    if he cheats again then im saying goodbye.

• I like your response, I could live with that πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• I voted A but I wanted to vote C, cause if I felt he was really sorry and being honest with his feelings and I still loved him I would probably forgive him. I guess I'm too much naive and "good"(this is what most people say to me when I say this).. However I would surely have trust issues and if it happens again, then bye bye