How do I end a relationship with a girl that i've been dating for nearly 2 years?

53

Most Helpful Girl

• Awww...why do you want to break up with her?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • We don't talk much and I'm getting attracted to other girls and I would rather break up with her than cheat.

• Good idea to break up then. I would just tell her that you need to be single right now. You're young and there are a lot of things you want to do and being in a relationship may hold you back.

Most Helpful Guy

• How to end it it depend on the reason but if there's no cheat set with her then tell her im sorry I dont want to continue with you best wishes but keep in mind In This way there's a lot of drama she will cry maybe etc if you dont like drama make it by phone or message

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE