How do I end a relationship with a girl that i've been dating for nearly 2 years?

53

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Awww...why do you want to break up with her?

• We don't talk much and I'm getting attracted to other girls and I would rather break up with her than cheat.

• Good idea to break up then. I would just tell her that you need to be single right now. You're young and there are a lot of things you want to do and being in a relationship may hold you back.

• Just sit down with her and have a serious discussion.

• Make sure you give a reason for wanting to end things. Ending a relationship without closure is the worst thing to do.

• tell her why and let her know that it has nothing to do with anything she did, do what you can to make her feel better without leading her on.

• Be completely honest, do it face to face and don't give her any false hope

• Make sure you do it in person. I recently had a guy dump me over text and it does hurt worse. Just be completely honest and tell her your sorry. I mean yea she's gonna cry and get upset but i promise you doing it in person will give her so much more closure.

What Guys Said 2

• How to end it it depend on the reason but if there's no cheat set with her then tell her im sorry I dont want to continue with you best wishes but keep in mind In This way there's a lot of drama she will cry maybe etc if you dont like drama make it by phone or message

• jist tell her "nah... we cannot continue anymore basically"