Can I be a girl's rebound and still be with her after she's fine and has recovered from "heartbreak"?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a chance... there always is but I think it's not good to put yourself in that position. Getting over a heartbreak is something you should do on your own because no one can make it better other than time and yourself really. So it's pointless for you to just stick around as there's a chance you are just wasting your time and making yourself look a bit desperate. Someone should give you their 100% love and not their rebound love because that isn't even love to begin with.

What Girls Said 1

• My mom married her rebound guy and they're still together, you've got a shot :P
    But it's probably not good to purposely risk it if you don't know that she genuinely likes you back. Don't let her use you just to make herself feel pretty

What Guys Said 1

• good luck trying