Girls, if you contact an ex after a break up... what are your intentions?

I know a lot of girls on here will not contact their exes at all, but some might... if you do contact them, what's your purpose?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• If I was going to contact my ex my only reason would be to say fuck you lol

• Nah lol I'm sure you wouldn't call them to say fuck you haha... what's the point of that if you're over them.

I mean if she sends a text hoping you're ok.

• Lmao well other than that I guess I would text to genuinely see if he is breathing lol sometimes exes cross your mind and you just wonder what they are up to.

What Girls Said 6

• "I broke your heart and played with your feelings then dumped you like a toy... but you don't hate me, we're still cool, right?" haha love those!

• Honestly... We usually don't know our intention haha.

• To see how they are and if they found another gf. I have no intention of getting back together. Sometimes you miss them and like to talk to someone who is comfortable to you.

• We girls dont know wut we want.. thats a fact

• I don't think "not knowing what you want" is gender specific... but what do you mean? Do you think my ex is conflicted or something?

• "she'll 2nd guess her decision and she's doing it right now by the way" so you reckon she'll contact me again?

I mean I haven't answered her... because at the time I didn't think she want an answer from me :/

I'll let you know if she contacts me in the future.

• Yes she will.. wait nd see and yea please let me know

• Honestly if I were to contact my ex it is usually because I miss him and want to talk to him.

• Even if you broke up with him?

• Yeah because I may be regretting my decision and still want to be with him and I probably still care about him because if I didn't there would be no reason to contact an ex.

• I miss him and want him back.

• So you think that's what my ex wants too? After 2 weeks of not speaking she randomly texts me letting me know that she transferred this money to me and is hoping I'm OK?