How to get over someone?

what do you guys and girls do to move on/get over someone?

i've fallen for this guy... he has a gf. im not going to go into the whole thing but basically he shows interest in me, everyone thinks he likes me, he is extremely touchy/flirty with me, and he gets jealous when i talk to other guys. HE HAS A GF. i just really want to get over this guy. what do you guys do to get over someone?

45

Most Helpful Guy

• Eliminate him, and all evidence that he ever existed, from your life. Find someone else as soon as possible. In the meanwhile, buy a new vibrator.

• hahah, already done ;)

• Don't go looking in the bars. They're full of drunks and lowlifes. Look for interest groups (like a runner's group) or volunteer opportunities (like Habitat For Humanity) and you will meet some guys. Try introductions from family and friends. Online dating (some losers but some decent people, too). Good luck.

• Thanks for the advice :)

What Guys Said 4

• just try 2 focus on somebody... or sth else maybe?

• Just time.

I have learned it is better for feelings to naturally dissolve rather than forcing yourself to get over something.

• dont talk to them no more and spend your time doing other things to distract you

• i haven't spoken to him in over 2 weeks but i can't stop thinking about him.

• Thank you, i wish all the best too :)<3

• wish you*

• Hate them instead. Worked for me.

• easier said then done... for me at least.

• suppose.. you just need a reason to hate them. only do this if cutting off all contact doesn't work tho.

What Girls Said 4

• The best thing to do is to put distance between you two.
    Get busy. do things that will get your mind of him.
    Have fun or concentrate on something important ( projects, studying... )
    if you have his phone number delete it. you'll get itchy at some point ant want to call him.

DISTANCE !

• Whoa, totally sounds like what happened to me one semester The best way, although it's not going to be easy, is to keep your mind occupied on other things like hobbies that take up a large majority of your free time. Or mingle with guys that are even cuter than this dude so that you forget he exists. I did both of these at once and the guy I used to crush on who has a gf didn't faze me anymore.

• I took my mind off of him. I focused on staying healthy and fit, and I worked hard in school. It really helped me get over this one guy, and now I like someone else.

• No contact. Keep busy.