In a relationship?

Is it hard to give someone space if you're in love with that person? Like that saying going around " if you can not speak to someone for 3 days it's not love." Is that true?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I see nothing wrong with a bit of contact every day... just a simple "good morning" / "goodnight" text once is enough if that person is extremely busy. :-P

What Guys Said 2

• They need their space. Loving someone is doing what's best for them not best for you.

• Thank you sir πŸ˜„ that's great advice

• Uh hell yes it's hard! Like you need to realize what you have.. If it's you that's in the relationship, realize what you have, take a step back. You don't know what you've got until it's gone.. And yes that saying I would say is partially true..

What Girls Said 2

• No not at all. If you love them you'll give them space. It's will be hard for you to give them that sort of space when you know you talk to them 24/7. I think it's safe to say that we all need space when we are in a relationship, it's not a bad thing at all, think of it as a time to reflect.

• I guess I don't love anybody then because there's no one I couldn't go for 3 days without talking to Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―

• I mean like a boyfriend or something you get me?

• It may be hard to give space at first in the initial stages but once you get used to a person that should fade away. Even if you feel tempted to spend every waking moment with that person, though, you really should resist those urges, because that's unhealthy.

• I understand thank you so much πŸ˜„