In a relationship?

Is it hard to give someone space if you're in love with that person? Like that saying going around " if you can not speak to someone for 3 days it's not love." Is that true?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• They need their space. Loving someone is doing what's best for them not best for you.

• Thank you sir 😄 that's great advice

Most Helpful Girl

• No not at all. If you love them you'll give them space. It's will be hard for you to give them that sort of space when you know you talk to them 24/7. I think it's safe to say that we all need space when we are in a relationship, it's not a bad thing at all, think of it as a time to reflect.