Is it better to apologize after a break up or just leave it to be because you don't want to bring up the past especially if you're trying to get back?

Together.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are trying to get back, then you should probably apologize but not go too deep or bring it up repeatedly.

• What if it happened months ago though?

• Well... in that case, just be casual with him, but if he seems too distant than try apologizing a bit.

• Okay yeah I didn't want to bring it up ie bad memories but I don't know either if that's what we need to do to get back together. He's not distant when we're around each other but talking outside of that he is I guess so I don't know what to do

What Guys Said 3

• So you're trying to get back together? You have to address that bad that's happened. Unless you two are getting back together for the sake of not being alone.

• Huh? We still hang out I just didn't think it was a good idea to bring up the past.

• Can I get your opinion on my other question posted on here

• sure why not. Give me a min.

• I would want to apologize, were it my fault. It's just the kind of person I am. I wouldn't want to end things on bad terms.

• We'll they did but he oviously got over it because we hang out frequently but it was months ago so I didn't want to bring up the past

• If you truly did something wrong then I would apologize and then leave them be.

• We'll I did but they did too

• I think owning up to your mistakes shows maturity and humility. Again it's only a suggestion. I just feel if you guys try to avoid your previous issue it might just repeat itself.

• Even if it was months ago I mean he probably knows I'm sorry by now and just doesn't b want to bring up the past

What Girls Said 1

• Apologize and then leave it be

• Okay well yes I'm not going to keep at it, that's kind of mean