She dumped me... Now what?

Ok, so I fell in love with this girl around my 17th birthday. For two and a half years she was my everything. She dumped me after a two week vacation in Florida. She was my best friend in the world, I told her everything, was 100% faithful, showered her with affection and loved her. She said the usual bull shit about needing time apart, "I still want a future with you" a bunch of other crap. I followed the no contact rule, I did the talking to other girls, iv done go get hammered with your friends, iv done everything right. But it hurts worse now then it has in weeks. What do I do now while I sit around loving her?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• These hoes ain't loyal ohhh *heartbreaks* she's not good enough for you

What Girls Said 2

• Try and keep yourself busy for now. Focus on school/your career. Pursue things that interest you. Take up a hobby.

• So sorry. U should move on. This method really works for me and it helped me a lot while i parted with my ex. When i was sad, confused and everything i decided to move all my attention to another guy. Instead of thinking about my my ex i thought about the guy.

What Guys Said 1

• Man up move on