How to get ex back?

My boyfriend and I had an impulsive break up after nearly 2 years of dating long distance. He's wanted to date me for years so I finally gave it a try. I feel like there is still confusion in the air and it happened right after I lost it to him... he felt like I was going to break up with him (which I thought about)
I began the no contact rule last week and have yet to hear from him. What are the chances of us getting back together? He says he cares and his fam/friends love me. But he won't fight for me

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Visit the website called wow. tmvlifesolutions. com. You should Google it. There you'd find a link which says "get your ex boyfriend back " something something. Maybe it'll help you. I do recommend it.

What Guys Said 1

• You wanna e fought for? Be sensible and stop wasting valuable life time

• I am sensible and definitely not wasting time. Why would I want to be with someone who can easily let go of someone they "love."

What Girls Said 3

• I'm in the same situation as you are rn. Give him his space and DO NOT contact him at least for a month. Contacting him is the biggest mistake you can make rn. And dont think he'll forget about you during that month cos in reality he'll be thinking about you and wonder why you aren't contacting him.

• Hey,

I'm in this boat right now. My ex of 3 years ended things because of a 2 hour long train journey. I'm thinking of giving him space for a month like @cocomontgomery says, then to try and take things slowly - if he's willing obviously.

I was wondering if you have an update on this situation? How did it go?

• Make up your mind first. If he really didn't show any interest in you anymore, you should probably just move on.

Remember, NEVER BEG, never knee down, never spam him with calls or messanges. That way, he will feel offended and curious about you.

If you keep texting him, he will hate you more and more and more. Try to calm your heart.

And eventhough you still can't move on, ACT like you have moved on in front of him. Never show him that you really need him if he doesn't want you. If he really love you, he'll come back to you within a week or so.