What is the most messed up thing an ex ever did to you after you broke up?

Or, what is the most messd up thing you did?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Towards the end of out relationship my ex became a different person, a really bitchy, demanding pain in the ass. Before we got together we were friends and I helped her family by taking care of their cat for a week. Every day for a week, I would go over there and snoop around their house. I found my friend's diary, and proceeded to read the entire thing. I used this information to get her to like me.
    When we broke up I revealed all and she was very hurt and angry... the moral of the story is don't keep a guy down and start hinting you could do better, putting pressure on every aspect of his life, because he can hurt you a lot more than you can hurt him.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• This one guy who dumped me at my prom 3 years ago blocked me from his phone for literally no reason. HE left ME and then he goes and blocks me! I thought that was a very messed up and a passive aggressive way to treat the person you were with for 7 months for no apparent reason. I still to this day have no idea why he left me or did what he did.

• Nothing here reall, but I knew a guy whose ex hit him with a car and put him in the hospital and that's pretty messed up. 😳