What is the most messed up thing an ex ever did to you after you broke up?

Or, what is the most messd up thing you did?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Towards the end of out relationship my ex became a different person, a really bitchy, demanding pain in the ass. Before we got together we were friends and I helped her family by taking care of their cat for a week. Every day for a week, I would go over there and snoop around their house. I found my friend's diary, and proceeded to read the entire thing. I used this information to get her to like me.
    When we broke up I revealed all and she was very hurt and angry... the moral of the story is don't keep a guy down and start hinting you could do better, putting pressure on every aspect of his life, because he can hurt you a lot more than you can hurt him.

0|0
    0|1

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• This one guy who dumped me at my prom 3 years ago blocked me from his phone for literally no reason. HE left ME and then he goes and blocks me! I thought that was a very messed up and a passive aggressive way to treat the person you were with for 7 months for no apparent reason. I still to this day have no idea why he left me or did what he did.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing here reall, but I knew a guy whose ex hit him with a car and put him in the hospital and that's pretty messed up. 😳

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;