My wife is a bitch and threatens me with divorce constantly, I got a new heart 7 mos ago and we have a boy who turns 1 in 3 days?

she is aspie and her mood swings are viscious, when she is upset or angry, she looses it... takes kid with her and storms out, she says she is filing for divorce... ever single day for months now... i don't want to divorce her because i love my son so much, what should i do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Your child is growing up standing in the way of a thunder storm.
    Keeping him there, and not shielding him from it isn't going to make his childhood any better.
    You need to get him to safety.

Staying with someone because you have a child doesn't mean your kid will grow up well rounded.
    Children become a certain age and they sense the dysfunction.
    That can mess and will interfere with how they view the both of you.

Living separately with Mom and Dad (being happy),
    Is better than living in an explosive environment where you are constantly watching out for mines being thrown.

If you have your child's best interest at heart, tell her you are through!

That child is just as much yours has it is hers.
    DO not let her hold that power over you.

Go to court and have fair justice served.
    Record her if you have to show how unfit of a parent she is.

1|1
    0|0
    • *That can mess UP and will interfere with how they view the both of you.

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• There are two sides to the story here, are you sure your not doing anything to piss her off, Are you lazy, do you drink or smoke weed regularly, do you work? do you spend to much time on the internet doing god knows what?

I just find it a little odd that she is a thunder cunt for no reason? maybe need couples therapy to put it all on the table and see if its fixable? but anyway this is exactly the cookie cutter marriage nightmare.

0|0
    0|0
  • What did you do? Be fair. There must be something you did that pisses her off every time.

Go to couple's therapy, don't go to GAG for questions like these...

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't need her treating you like that. Divorce her. Get custody because she is clearly unstable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Divorse her and get custody over your boy by explaining what she does but u need evidence

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Find a place where you can stay, or at least stay for a few days.
    Next time she flares up, you take the kid and tell her that she's about to get divorced. Tell her you've had enough of her shit, and you've done something about it.
    See how she likes those apples.

0|0
    0|0
    • she would call police and say i kidnapped the child

• @Asker , how can you be accused of kidnapping your own child? Let her call the police and look stupid.

• She will be a very unstable example and motherfigure to your boy. You can't blame her being an aspie, but neither should you allow her to make your little guy suffer. Take the wheel and if she starts some bullshit that the kid his hers, then there are plenty of laws and regulations that clearly state people with so and so condition have no right to custody.

0|0
    0|0
  • Record one of her outbursts and then divorce her and seek sole custody. Show the court her outburst proving she is unsuitable for taking care of a child.

0|0
    0|0
  • What do u do to spark her emotional spikes?

0|0
    0|0