I broke up with my girlfriend, how can I keep her out of my mind?

I just broke up with my girlfriend and I instantly miss her. I just needed to clear my head. i thought I didn't love her anymore but that made me sad thinking about it. I am going to get back with her in a few days but I can't stop thinking about her. I hear her in the songs I listen to, I miss her, I can't stop thinking about her. PLEASE HELP ME STOP THINKING ABOUT HER :'( plzzzzzzz help pleeeease!

please no hate. everytime you say im too young or tell me to get over her, you are breaking me even more than i already am. i know im thirteen but i love zoe and i dont want to listen to any more hate mail because it is breaking me and im done fighting myself. im selfharming and the more you say mean things the more self harming i will become

711

Most Helpful Guy

• Do things that would distract you go out with friends that don't remind you of her that's what usually do when i get dumped by a girl or something I go out with friends and try to have a good time. Don't let this one girl ruin you. There are plenty of other girls there for you

What Guys Said 10

• by just understanding that there r more girls beyond her maybe?

• yeah. but im getting back together with her i just can't stop thinking about her and how im going to try and say i want her back

• ... you're 13... just stop

• no you just stop. she is special and we loved each other so please just stop

• if you love her that much then go for it, yeah you are young but old enough to know how you feel... maybe you may change as you get older but again maybe you may not. Never get in a position where you regret not having done something

• thankyou! everyone has been saying im too young to know anything about love and to get over it and forget but NOT YOU!! FOLLOW THIS GUY EVERYONE!!! now...

• Yea get over yourself

• Do the dishes, wash your clothes or laundry, clean the living room and go to your room ^^.

• lol ur 13 ur too young

• i can understand

• understanding that there r more girls beyond her maybe?

• Haha most obvious catfish ever...

• Honestly, from your profile, and this question, you sound like a complete mess

What Girls Said 7

• why don't you just go to her and admit you made a mistake now? why wait "a couple days"?

• Keep yourself busy for the time being.

• keep busy. throw yourself in work and chores

• your 13. Believe me there will be plenty of people you can possibly meet

• Keep yourself busy. Get involved in school activities.

• 13 mmhh ay I don't know, girlfriend whoa I don't know, can't stop thinking welllll I don't know..

• You are too young right now. Some other boy or girl might come a long and you'll forget about her.

• I can't FORGET ABOUT HER she goes to my school and comes to my locker every morning to say hi to me and im getting back with her i just can't stop thinking about her

• oh my god can't people fucking undertand? im getting back together with her today and u wouldn't understand how i feel without her i feel miserable and terrible and sad. The past few night i cried m self to sleep (im and not freaking kidding) because i missed her so much. I feel alone and empty. and when i am home alone i have no way of getting to her so i feel even more alone and empty and she is different. She is a girl. Do you know why i wanted to date a girl? cause boys are idiots! none of the boys like me cuz they are too busy hitting on the popular bitches. I love zoe. I LOVE HER AND IM NOT GOING TO JUST BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT SO SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AND LET ME GO ON WITH MY LIFE BEFORE I FINALLY DO KILL MYSELF BECUZ OF ALL OF THOSE HATERS OUT THERE MESSING WITH ME!!!

• Little girl you don't know what love is. You still wet behind the ears.