I hate him so much?

How can you have so much hate for a person you were so in love with? My ex really left me heartbroken and everytime I think of him I get so angry and just cry. I haven't seen him in over a year and I have been with someone else. Is it hate or what? Has anyone else had these kind of feelings.

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Its perfectly normal ms... you hate him now because he left you with great pain in your life. Been there before... so i know how you feel, its not a good thing.

What Guys Said 5

• I've been down this road. My last gf, I absolutely HATED her, DESPISED her. all those negative feelings are very taxing on your mind and emotions. Eventually you get to a point where you can't carry those feelings anymore.

• What was the reasons you split up? This is going to be where all of these feelings are coming from. You can message me direct if you would prefer more privacy

• We got into a silly fight and he left went out with his friends and the next day I found out he cheated on me he tried to deny it but his own friends told me the truth so it was even more embarrassing.

• Yes I know that is where my anger comes from but I didn't realize just know much I could hate him because of how much love I had for him.

• A silly argument is certainly no excuse to go out and bed the first girl he could get his hands on. Must have been very hurtful. I hope in the long run u will look back and b glad u got away when u did

• guess u've been hurt after he left u basically...:-)

• They say that love and hate are related tied only by the passion you feel towards a person.

• Yeah its what made my heart into stone...

What Girls Said 3

• It's normal to be angry when someone hurts you. I broke up with my ex and he hates me. I know it hurt him but I tried to talk to him about what was wrong with us and he didn't care. Letting it go is important otherwise the hatred will eat you alive.

• Its normal, eventually you will grow out of it and get tired of feeling like that.

• I understand how u feel and it really confusing maybe the hate u feel is still love.