Guys, Does he still think of me?

I was dating this guy for 7 months. We fell in love so quickly. Background, he was with his ex for about 10 years, had kids together, she cheated with a few guys at the end and he was heartbroken. In a very dark place and that's when I came in. I was there to help pick him back up. Said I was his miracle. He was so lost doing drugs, drinking, fighting again and I still gave him a shot. Of course he stopped doing all that once he met me... would even constantly say he was as gonna marry me someday. Anyways, the ex came back into the picture always begging him back. He'd tell her she hurt him and that I was there to take away the pain. I made him better. And she wanted what I had fixed. He'd even show me the screenshots of the convos. So I was the one he chose. And everything at the time was just so perfect. But she was relentless. Kept begging him. Then a few months later.. she stayed over at his place... and he cheated on me. I got upset, he blocked me from everything. Didn't hear from him for a week. Until the ex apologized and said she felt horrible about what she did. Told me how to contact him since he'd block her all the time as well. So I did. Started talking again... but it wasn't the same... he said he could tell it was him. That he felt ashamed and didn't know what to do or say. And on top of that I couldn't trust him anymore... Then he'd ask to see me and I'd agree... but I wouldn't hear from him that entire weekend. So eventually I had to step back to stop from hurting myself. But I still wanted to be friends. I tried and little by little I could sense him slipping away from me. Until one day he just stopped replying... and I haven't heard from him since. Now I know he's back with his ex, but I'm the one left heartbroken... so heartbroken.

So my question is... I still think about him every single day, but... do you think he still thinks of me every now and then? Do I ever pop into his head at the very least?

2

What Guys Said 2

• He became a cheater. Maybe someday he breaks up with her again and starts contacting you again. He's not the right guy.

• You were just useful during the time out.