My ex is having sex right now?

so my ex boyfriend and I broke up 14 months ago but we still have sex all the time. Well his ex came back in town and he always answer my text but today he didn't and I know he is with her. I'm sad but not crying just feel I'm holding it in cuz I have to face lots of bad things. I don't want to go crazy on him cuz I still want to see him. I don't know why... it's not like I want to be with him I just want her gone and he gets a new girl for him. He cheat on me with her and on her with me. What do I do?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Basically, you don't want him to be happy, unless he's with you. Isn't that a little selfish. Didn't you give up the right to be selfish with him, when you two broke up? Besides, having sex after a breakup, means you never actually broke up. You basically gave him the right to fuck you whenever he wants and not have to deal with your emotional shit

What Guys Said 4

• he's your ex. Be an ex and cut him away completely. What he does now is his business. You so masochistic you want to keep punishing yourself that's fine. There's a grieving process when you break up but once it's over you won't give a shit anymore. Thing is every time you go back and sleep with him you have to start it over again. Move on

• Forget about him. More hurt will come your way if you tolerate him. He is your ex anyway, isn't he? Move on for your peace of mind.

• Lol sooo what if he's having sex its his business he's an Ex

• yes he's having sex right now. i can see him through my window

What Girls Said 3

• I can empathize with the feeling. You two were only doing each other and now he has someone else that he can do.

I think you should do the same (find someone else).

• I can't do that... I change a lot. I was also pregnant from him at one time.

• Ah. Well then you're going to have to tell him how you feel. You're not interested in a sexual relationship if he's screwing someone else... although I don't know how you can dictate that since you two are technically single.

• Here's what you do; you don't have sex with your ex. That just complicates things. You think you're not going to get emotionally involved, but you're only human. You had feelings for them once and it isn't hard for them to revive

• Don't you worry babe, he will get fucked in his ass by some huge black guy and you will know him when he is all smiling behind you saying how nice you are..