What's is the worst to hear: "I never loved you" or "I don't love you anymore"?

126

Most Helpful Guy

• "I never loved you" because that means they were lying about loving me our entire relationship

What Guys Said 5

• I never loved you. she wasted my time/ part of my life that I can't get back. I could've been when someone that does love me and get married and all that good stuff. but instead she lied the entire time and not care of my feelings

• I never loved you

• Definitely "I don't live you anymore".

• It must be i used you to a girl lol

• I never loved you. I loved a girl nearly 4 years. She will going to get married after days in 1. May.2015. We both was good friends. Later she used to say 'I love you'. We did dating. But before an year she said like, 'I never loved you.'

What Girls Said 12

• "I don't love you anymore" because it's harder to accept and move on without trying to win them back.

• They're both bad if it's coming out of the mouth of someone whom you love. but, I'd say "I never loved you" is worse because the latter is still possible because people and feelings change with time. If they never loved you, well, that's just horrible.

• Actually, even saying "I don't love you anymore" is the same as "I never loved you" because when you truly love someone, you don't just stop like that

• I never loved you...)-; well that hurts!

• i never loved you.

• I think "I never loved you" because then they were faking the whole time.

• I never loved you just means they used and lead on hate that if you don't love me tell me before I fall for you

• ''I never loved you'' ...

• For me, I think 'I don't love you anymore.' would be more painful to hear.

• I never loved you

• i don't love you anymore, i think that would crush me

• Worst I'd say would be "I never loved you" because obviously as it says it shows that you never really meant anything to him and all he was playing was a game. However "I don't love you anymore" shows that he once loved you and all those feelings, kisses and laughs were true, but overtime they've just faded..

• For me it would be "I don't love you anymore" because then, my partner is telling me they loved me but they have fallen put of love with me wich is really heartbreaking for me.