Getting back with my ex-girlfriend?

My ex phone me yesterday telling me she misses me and regrets a lot of the decisions she's made in the past. We've been apart for about a month now, and she's called me for the first two weeks. I've been no contact for a month. That's when I phone her back and she told me she misses me. I set up a meeting date for next week after a shortish convo with her and she sounds like she really wants to get back with me because I was really good to her and am one of her best friends she can talk to. I just don't know if I should get back with her. My friends think she is very immature. And she's done things in my relationship which I don't like which she just didn't care about. But I still love her. I just don't wanna be that puppy that comes back whenever he's called. I don't know if I should get back together with her?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Put her on probation. Make her prove herself. I was so jealous when I met my bf. I kept breaking up with him and he'd take me back. He got sick of it and he asked me to prove myself and better myself. While I was trying to be good, I thought, keep the jealousy under control or lose him for good. Worked like a charm. We are married now.

What Girls Said 3

• Keep her out of your life. She's toxic. It's okay to be the one who got away.

• HAHA omg i am living exactly that! In my case i am the girlfriend POV and well same thing except i do care about what i did omg hahaha so funny to see this as i asked about that justa couple minutes ago!!!

• In my eyes, if that was me that would be the end of the chapter. Everything happens for a reason, It will hurt and its going to take time but going back, its going to be harder.
    Ask yourself, Will the trust be there?
    All the best!

What Guys Said 1

• Doubtful an ex will work out but it might be a nice fling. I would see her but mot commit to her otherwise I might miss the real thing.