Is it okay to smack a man for being a sneaky, nasty, lying whore?

Upon breaking up for the final time after giving my ex an unearned, undeserved second chance, I found out he was still in contact with the same various females who led to our relationship ending beforehand. So... I smacked the f*ck out of him. :) And to this day, I feel good about it.

For two years, I committed most of my time and energy to a relationship with this piece of sh*t. Out of those two years, we had about a solid eight months that were good because he kept sh*tting all over me. So the memory of his head flying back in slow motion after I slapped the sh*t out of him makes me feem warm inside. While I recognize it's wrong to get physical, from the bottom of my heart, I feel that he deserved to get slapped.

Is this awful? Do you think it's okay seeing as he had it coming?

1014

Most Helpful Girl

• Tbh? I think he deserved it

• It does sound like he deserves some physical pain, but it's much better to fuck with him emotionally as he did her.

• Thanks girl :)
      You really lifted my spirit.

• You're so welcome :)

What Guys Said 14

• Unless someone is coming at you with a weapon that can harm you, it is never acceptable to hit anyone. That goes for women hitting men also. Women tend to get a pass because it comes across like the woman cannot hurt the guy. but that isn't always the case.
    So just because he/she is a disgusting pig of a human being does not mean you lower yourself to their level. Be the better person. Also, with the horrible domestic violence policies in place nowadays you can end up ruining your life and in jail for the most petty shit. it is nothing to fool around with.

• No it still doesn't make it right. You are not physically harmed and it's not right in any instance to put your hands on someone. I've never been cheated on so I don't know that rage inside but I have been in some shitty relationship and I never touched them even if they had it coming.

• in a cliché sense, yeah sure.

but I would've just been audi 500.

• just don't get upset when you see someonelikewise ccommitting battery against a girl for making a poot girlfriend.

• You're the same hypocrite that thought a gf deserved to be slapped for yelling and saying mean things to her man, when she didn't even hit him but just said mean words. At least be consistent equally. I don't think it's ok either way unless it's absolutely in self-defense (ex: someone coming towards you with a weapon).

• @Vesuvius87

screaming into someone's face is basically assault. cheating is not.

as i said, if you're good with a girl assaulting a guy for being a poor boyfriend, don't gripe when you see a girl smacked for being a bad girlfriend.

• Screaming is still words. No matter how bad a verbal argument is, you don't have the rights to throw the first hit.
      And nope, I'm not ok with anyone committing assault except in true self-defense.

• You should be arrested for domestic violence.

• Drama queen. You sound like a sissy.

• Only when you're riding his sneaky, nasty, lying whorish dick.

• I realize that shouldn't have gotten my panties soaked in.2 seconds.

• No. Be an adult and use your words instead of being an emotional child.

• If he " smacked the fuck" out of you, would you feel good about it?

• I would have never been a nasty ass, sneaky whore to begin with.
      People should expect some time of repercussion when they screw others over.

• Well then let's hope you never behave like a " nasty ass, sneaky whore." Because if you do and some guy knocks your block off, you won't have much to complain about.

• I never will. My mother taught me better than that. I have more integrity than to ever do something so disgusting.
      and if he "knocked my blocks off", I'd make sure he would pay for it.

• What goes around, comes around, or didn't you know that? :D

• lol I thought the title said,

"Is it okay to smack a man for being a sneaky, tasty, lying whore?"

But anyways, technically he could have taken you to court. Doesn't matter, you would get away with it because you're a girl.

• For me it is about holding everyone to the same standards. If you aren't holding people to the same standards then you encourage things like racism or sexism. If you would have a problem if the genders were reversed then it was awful. If you feel that it would be okay if the genders were reversed then it wasn't nearly so bad. Keep in mind if the genders were reversed and he slapped you for doing these things people would be telling you to call the cops on him.

Personally I believe some people do deserve to be hit even though it still doesn't give us the right to hit them. While we should try to avoid hitting anyone, if they do push us to far and we hit them, it doesn't mean we are scum. It just means that we are human and have our limits of what we can endure.

What you did was wrong, so no it isn't okay. Neither does that make you a monster. You are just imperfect like every other human on the planet. Just don't complain if he slaps you back. Once you commit to physical violence against someone, they have an ethical right to stand up for themselves.

• Nope. It's pretty childish if your knee jerk reaction is to just reach out and hit someone. It's ok to be upset about something, but people use that personal violation as an excuse to let their emotions run wild and lash out like that.

You need to control yourself more, otherwise you're going to end up in some (rightful) trouble.

• No. No one is allowed to smack or hit anyone else.

• It is only ok if he smacked you back then it's ok.

• funny you say that... he pushed me and grabbed me by the arm so then I punched him.

What Girls Said 9

• It's never okay to put your hands on someone else.

If tables were turned, and he smacked you.
    People would want to lynch him.

Wrong is wrong, there is never justification in it.

• It's not ever good to hit someone without their permission. Like if I say it's okay for you to hit your cheating ex why is it not okay for a guy to hit his lying gf?

While I understand why you did it I just can't agree with it. Sorry :c

• No, it's not okay. Physical violence is only acceptable in cases of self-defense. I'm sorry he was a jerk to you but that doesn't justify hitting him.

• Violence is only ok in the ghetto.

• You're wrong. It's not ok to hit nor hit back anyone just for the sake of hitting because you're upset if it's not in true self-defense.

Honestly, the only time anyone (this includes both men and woman) should be hitting or getting physical are in these following examples:

1) During sparing matches or other sports that required using physical force
    2) You're fighting in a war and need to defend your country
    3) Someone is trying to kill you or cause serious hard to either you or someone close to you

• Yes+no=maybe so!

• No. Not at all. I think you should head over to revenge. com though to find a way to get him back.

• Troll... I like to troll

• I guess you like to get reported too? lol

• no just no!