My boyfriend is sending me mixed signals. Does he want me back or not?

Ok, about a week ago, my boyfriend split up with me because I said something stupid.
I gave him a few days to cool down and he contacted me Wednesday asking how I was. We had small talk, but it showed that he still cares about me and still loves me, but isn't sure what he wants.
On Thursday, we spoke on the phone. Again, it was small talk, but then he said 'as much as I don't want to, I need to go because I have to clean my room'.
On Friday , I tried to talk to him, but he had been sleeping all day, so when we did speak, it was only for a few minutes, because he had to get ready for work. He told me he would catch up with me some other time.
I never heard from him Saturday, but I saw him a couple of times and he didn't communicate with me. He didn't even look at me. I think he may have been nervous, plus he was focused on working.
I didn't hear from him again yesterday.
I know he works a lot of the time, so it may be that he hasn't contacted me because he's been working or sleeping, but I'm not sure if it's jut that or whether he isn't sure how to approach me?
I just want to get a bit of advice. Should I give him space and wait for him to contact me again or should I message him and ask him how he is?
I think he is till in love with me, but just isn't sure what he wants.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Let him come to you. Ignore him for now and focus on yourself. He'll come crawling back just give it a few days.

What Girls Said 1

• Definitely do not ever chase men in any scenario. Whether you had him before or not. If you love him and yourself, then waiting to see how he feels shouldn't be hard because its the best choice.