What's your opinion on your ex asking you to be his/her date for a wedding?

He asked me if I'd be his date to his sisters wedding this June. When I heard him say date I asked him "your date.." and he was like yeah my date.

I told him I'd go but Im not sure he means I'm just his guest or something more? I just don't want either one of us getting the wrong idea.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• You are a guest. He trusts you though if he is bringing you to a family event.

• You wouldn't think he's trying to be with again though right? Like its not a "date"?

• Thanls for MHO!

What Guys Said 3

• I dont know about that. maybe if i was tryin to get back with her. but if i wasn't to me it would seem awkward

• "but u know me... i find weddings boring basically"

that's wot i would tell her!

• Thats pretty unusual i can't think of a reason why

• Were you an his sister good friends?

• no we're friends with benefits . Me and his sister never really were close but we would talk from time to time.

What Girls Said 2

• That's still pretty far away to ask something like this. Is this just after a break up?

• i wouldn't be weirded out, im 16 not 12. i still talk to all my exes.. it would be childish to get the wrong idea, just make sure he knows that your only doing him a favor..