Is there enyone who had a narcisstic partner that can help me and I can talk to?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure. I have had two relationships where it was all about those women, where they were mean and manipulative, not giving a single shit about my feelings whatsoever. They never truly accepted any responsibility for anything bad that happened and preferred to blame it on me and everyone and everything else.

Was such a relief to get rid of those people and made me start really paying attention to red flags I foolishly ignored at the start of those relationships.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Yes. Run! You are walking into fire. If you want romance, FORGET IT. It will not happen. Narcissistic people are selfish and do not care about people's feelings. Stay away.

• Yes, I'm a bit narcissistic myself. I think I developed it from a guy I was talking to tho