I don't know what to do with my ex boyfriend?

Six moths ago I broke up with my boyfriend, we did it because the relationship was really boring and we didn't want to continue together. Like a month ago I met a guy and OMG he's so cute and nice. We spent a lot of time together last week and it was awesome, but a few days ago i've been thinking about my ex and all the things that we did. I'm pretty sure that I'm still wanting him, but also I'm sure that he doesn't want me anymore. So I think it's unfair for the other guy because he is really nice with me and I love the person who I am when i'm with him. I really don't know what to do. Should I wait and try again with my ex, or should I forget him and give the other guy a chance?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• They are always ex's for a reason. I think that it is best to leave it alone. It could be he is just being polite by responding. I mean you were the one who initiated contact. If he missed you or wanted to give things a try again, he would have been the one who reached out. I know that isn't what you want to hear, but it is the truth. If you really want to test it out again, I would suggest breaking things off with the other guy first. It isn't fair to put him through that. Then you should wait to see if your ex reaches out to you. If you choose to go down that road and your ex was just being polite, then you could potentially mess things up with your current boo thing. Honestly guys don't like girls who switch back and forth. I would say you need to pick one guy and focus on him and him only. No guy wants to feel like they are second choice and it could cause problems later on.

What Guys Said 2

• y don't u stay with yer current guy who's "awesome"?

i guess u wouldn't like losing him as well, by risking getting back 2 yer X

• seems 2 b happy that u texted hin,... but if u don't officially dating the other guy... give it a try with yer X

What Girls Said 3

• You two broke up for a reason. Just leave it at that and move on.

• i know that, but also he told me that i look pretty. I think i can try with him again. I just don't know if i have to text him back or just wait till see him again or something like that

• Give this new guy a chance, it might even makeyour ex jelious if he wants you back

• forget about ur ex and try to spend more time with the other guy