I stole $600 from my boyfriend because he slept with my best friend?

1018

Most Helpful Guy

• Well he's not worth it. Guys like that are not worth getting in trouble for. Just give the money back and let it go.

What Guys Said 17

• So he's unfaithful and you're a thief.

• Essentially

• A match made in heaven dare i say...

• You're never going to stay with this guy because you know that you'll never be able to trust him. I understand anger and wanting revenge, but is there anything that you can do that will make you feel better? Is there anything that will bring back a friendship which is now destroyed because she slept with your guy? Getting revenge is an excuse to stay involved with a person rather than making a clean break and moving on. He showed you what kind of guy he is and you have avoided potentially making a huge mistake with him. So, get his image in your rearview mirror and move on down the road.

• Two wrongs don't make a right.

• Well, I guess y'all are even now.

• That'll teach him...

• and he'll teach her if he pursues this with the police and she gets charged with petty larceny.

• @vjreejr Her revenge tactics definitely were thought through her emotions, not her brain...

• That won't prevent a misdemeanor charge. @asker should give it back now that she's had time to be less emotional and think things over. The longer she waits, the more likely she'll be in trouble. She'll blow over $600 in defense lawyer's fees alone.

• If a woman robbed me and I could prove it, she would be in prison. Regardless of whether or not she thought I deserved it.

• While what he did was despicable there is no law against it. What you did is a pretty bad crime. Give it back and dump him.

• u know that he could report u becaause of that... eh?

• People never think straight, when trying to get cold hearted revenge

• Ok, and then? Give the money back and break up with him.

• You should give the money back and then break up with him. No need to have 2 bad people in a bad relationship, no offence.

• $600 is all it takes?

• $600 is relative. It's a lot to me, but wouldn't be to a millionaire. Who knows how rich he actually is. Sounds pretty rich though, if she's taking SIX HUNDRED from him

• @KidInk4 That could be his entire life savings or he could be a billionaire. There's no need to make assumptions.

• She could have taken all of his life savings, $600 would not be his life savings. She was his gf, showering her with gifts etc.. it def. would not have been $600

• Two wrong don't make a right honey.

• Well I believe in survival of the fittest so if you get away with it than good for you.

• His mistake doesn't justify yours, and both of you need to reconsider your ways of life.

• You will go to jail if you dont turn his money.

• So now what?

• You can go to jail.. he can't.

• Have fun in prison :)

What Girls Said 10

• that's all? lol.

• Better hope he doesn't press charges.

• Okay, he will most likely want it back... Why not simply walk away from both? They both deserve each other anyways..

• Good for you

• Funny revenge, but its never good to steal..

• I say good for you !

• What are you nuts, good luck in prison if you ever do that too

• that's a crime but hilarious

• Wow that's a risky payback. I would of just left both of them in my past. Sometimes the best revenge is doing nothing.

• u did good !! destroy his car too !! scrapes and scratches !! and tyres too !!

• I would want to do the same thing. I don't know the circumstances of how you stole this money though.