Do you agree with this?

If a dumper truly regretted and wanted a dumpie back, in contact or in no contact after a breakup it would still happen.

11

What Guys Said 1

• depends on the terms on witch you left it and if they are single its a possibility if you think they might still have feelings

What Girls Said 1

• Well considering the dumpee might really dislike the dumper after getting dumped, no it will not always happen. You can't always take words back.

• No I meant it wouldn't change the dumpers decision/feelings if you stayed in contact or not. Basically, I am in contact with my ex who recently dumped me and sometimes I wonder if he would change his mind if I cut the contact completely... But then again, if it's meant to happened (him changing his mind) it would happen with in contact as well. I hope you get it :D

• Thats understandable. I think you'll naturally distance yourselves as time goes on. And if he does come creeping back later you'll know he's not the right kind of guy for you anyway.

• Indeed. :) Thanks for comments by the way :D