How to attract ex girlfriend back? does no contact work?

we split 2 months ago together 3 years house car pets together etc she is 10yrs younger I am 31. She was upset after going out one night while I was working and a male became interested in her and I found out 3 weeks later he started texting her, and I told her to stop it but she didn't said was just a friend, she hated me talking or even being around another girl, I told her that was not a good thing and that if she continued I would have no choice but to think something was going on, she moved out to a family friends place never to return , she meet up with him next weekend and as far as I know she meets him every weekend since (7 weeks) cause he lives 2 hrs away. we have spoken nearly every 2nd day since break up. she won't take all her material stuff out of the house nor see a solicitor to take name off house, she always sends msg even if I don't reply saying good night sweet dreams xx, this gives me mixed signals! We were trying to save money but I was hiding some money to pay for expensive engagement ring and holiday at Xmas which was suppose to be a surprise. I know of many people getting back together after break ups like this but I am not sure of how to approach this, When we speak often she asks to come around but never stays longer than an hour and we get along well, although I don't show it much in front of her but I do love and miss her like crazy...there is so much more to say but not sure what is relevant at this stage.
+1 y
anymore comments good or bad would be great thx
+1 y
update! she rang me week ago and says she misses me wishes she didn't make the mistake of leaving so abruptly. She is unhappy and misses me when she with other man..says she still deeply in love with me and can't throw it away but her head says it won't
+1 y
she has been around last 2 days before and after work and now wants to cook me tea tonight (her suggestion) but says she is still stressed out.. How do I make her feel comfortable and show her that I wld like to make it work
+1 y
thought wld let others know. We have rekindle our relationship and restarted our lives Together :):). My biggest suggestion to anyone who is interested is to be patient don't push leave communication open but don't act like your together!
2
1