I need some inspiration. Can anyone recommend movies with strong female role models to help me through my break up?

My boyfriend and I broke up a few days ago after a year together. I discovered he was unfaithful, and I feel pretty much like s**t about myself. I really need something to take my mind off it and help me to feel strong again.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Pirates of the Caribbean, you will love it.

• Oh yeah the one where there's one girl character who: goes around in s corset with her boobs shoved up, gets hit on by all the men, faints, gets kidnapped, has to be rescued multiple times and ends up falling in love?

• Yep, that's the one. :D

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• I dont know a movie like that but "500 days with Summer" really helped me out during my break up in a sense of seeing the main male character even got devasted more than me but he eventually got better. Its a movie just says a lot about: sometimes something just runs it own course and people DO move on. Hope this helps

• Mona Lisa Smile

• Rydel lynch from the band R5.