My ex blocked me on instagram?

Okay so I talked to this guy for about 2 months. We didn't date but everybody says we were basically like a couple flirting HEAVY, talking on the phone at night for long periods of time, and always together. But during the time we were talking he was also talking to another girl who lived in Florida who was the same age as us and she used to live in our city but moved. So 2 months in he starts posting snaps about her saying I miss her, ik my life will be better with her in it and more and i knew he wasn't talking about me. I was deeply hurt and started to treat him like everybody else when he stopped talking to me but now he flirts with me all the time now as if nothing happened and it really kinda of makes me mad but i'm too shy or nice to say that so I just play along. Since we stopped talking I seen he commented on our friends photo so I click his username to see whats been up with him and come to realize he blocked me. I was even madder than before and like again was too nice to say something. So my instagram got hacked so I started over and followed him only for him to block me again. Wtf really? And now he even blocked me as a playstation friend. I wouldn't be so mad if he didn't flirt with me all the time and then go an do this. While we were talking i knew he was talking to her but I didn't want to say anything since I thought I didn't have the right too since he wasn't "offically" my boyfriend. Anyways it's almost 2 months and he still has me blocked and still flirts with me like it's nothing. To be honest I always feel as if I need to confront him about this but I never have the courage to. But i'm sorry for such a long story but do you guys might have an idea of why he's doing this? When I think about him I truley don't miss him nor want him back I just miss the things we used to do.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were you, I would mention it in a joking type of way. You don't want it to appear that you are hurt because he blocked you (even though you are).
    It sounds like he is a player and by you being around on his page and viewing his comments, he may think that you are basically blocking his chances on getting with other females on his page.
    Doesn't make much sense for a guy to block, unless you are constantly on there snooping and commenting all of the time.
    Overall, I think that he likes you but he doesn't want anything more than what you guys currently have at the moment. Bottom line is he's a little player... Treat him how you everyone else.

What Guys Said 3

• Umm you guys were never exclusive

• He's an ex for a reason. Who cares...

• You guys werent even in a relationship, so how can he be you ex?

What Girls Said 3

• It is not that uncommon to block your exes on social media.

• You gotta move on. He's playing games and ain't nobody got time for that.

• Maybe the girl in Florida went on his account and blocked you. Perhaps she was jealous.