Does anyone think that's okay?

Okay so almost a week ago, I was about damn ready to commit suicide and then my boyfriend broke up with me and was going to call the cops. When he told me that he was going to call the cops I dropped everything and stopped what I was doing but he had already broken up with me and I felt so f**ked up. But he's saying it was too much for him to handle and that if I really loved him I wouldn't have tried.. Well be ready to kill myself because I would stay for true love. Does anyone think it's okay that he broke up with me over that? Some would think it would make matters worse

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I know this might not be what you want to hear, but being with people that are suicidal and hate themselves is really hard. Your (ex) boyfriend cares about you but he was brave enough to walk away from your relationship which was probably hard on him. He's right, suicide is the most selfish thing someone could do. Please go see some sort of councilor. Go talk about this with an adult. Maybe your guy will be there for you when you feel better, but please get help. Stay safe my dear. Be strong, and go to a trusted adult. :)

• I guess.. We talked about it though.. And as for me trying to commit, I'm better now.. I had promise all my friends that I wouldn't do that or cut.. I usually never break promises soo I'm okay.. And if I had those thoughts again I told my friends hey could tell my mom and I would get help

• Thank you by the way

• I'm so glad. Good luck! Have a delightful life.

What Guys Said 1

• drama queeeeeeeeeen ;/

What Girls Said 3

• He obviously doesn't love you, and you obviously don't love him. Just move on.

• Yeah he did the right thing. If I were you I would get whatever issues you got sorted out with. One day in the future, if you decide not to kill yourself, you're going to look back on this whole thing and laugh at how silly it was.

• I guess.. I mean i talked to him and he told me everything about how he felt about it... I am much better now.. I am still here. Obviously. And I've already realized how stupid I was being so ya

• I want to kill myself because I don't think my boyfriend loves me. He likes to post pictures of himself online and get comments on them. I'm just ready to end it. I know how you feel.

• It's not because of my boyfriend I just have some serious life problems. But think about it carefully before you do anything.