Guys, my ex blocked me on line, whatsapp and deactivated his Facebook account?

Me and my boyfriend broke up already for 2 weeks. Last week I text him by line and he doesn't read my text, but blocked me the next day. Yes I am the one who dumped him, and it's a messy break up. But after that I emailed him to say goodbye in a proper way and he replied my email with affection also saying goodbye. We have no contact after that, until last week I text him just to ask if he's doing fine and found out that he blocked me. I felt really sad, I still love him though but we both know we can't be together. Why he had to do that, it's like I am some kind of terrorist. I mean he can just reply and told me to stay no contact in a polite way and i will do what he wished for.

5

Most Helpful Guy

• I can understand your hurt feelings, but there's not much to be said. You initiated the break up, then both of you said your goodbyes. Its not uncommon for one or both parties to permanently end all communication after a relationship has officially ended. I'm sorry but you're just going to have to move on.

• Yeah, but I dumped him because he didn't look happy being with me lately. I felt that the light I used to see in his eyes was gone but he didn't admit that last time we fight, so I decided to break up with him. It's not that I wanted to break up, thanks for your opinion though. I am on my way to moved on, it just feel hurts because we had been friends since high school

• Life will go on and you'll be fine. It gets better. Trust me:) message me if you ever need to talk.

What Guys Said 4

• goodbye means goodbye.

• its time to move on. he did.

• He's doing what makes sense for him under the circumstances. I've done the same thing after a bad breakup.

• Is that mean that he hate me?

• The stupid thing is i'm thinking whether we can got back together or not. I assumed his action showed that he already moved on, and had nothing to do with me anymore. Thanks for your opinion :)

• It depends on the person. I wouldn't want to get back together with a woman who already told me she didn't want to be with me.

• You dumped him, y'all said your goodbyes, he's moving on.