Should I stay or should I go?

My boyfriend was caught texting another girl and trying to hide it from me, we nearly broke up and he said hed change and other stuff, stuck to it for abit and then changed again.

Reccently I've finally come to I've had enough but i still love him and want him, i have been contrilled and minipulated and just reccently realised it because at the time i was so obivious,

He said hell change and he's grew up and should have with his chance before and he's changed all the sudden and he will change for me and he's realised what a bad boyfriend he's been

But he's hurt me so bad therefore i dont know if to stay or go, I've been putting off metting him for a while not and its just been text and with stress i keep becomming ill and loosing weight

What do you think i should do?

54

Most Helpful Guy

• I was texting another girl when I was like 18, she dumped me, she did the right thing, I was a prick.

Most Helpful Girl

• End it. Every time you get back together, you reinforce that what he did wasn't that big of a deal, and that no punishment is forever when he messes up. I think the first time forgiveness was OK considering it was a texting offense, but the second time? Nah, he's just young and dumb (no matter his age). You'll find yourself back here again.