Should I stay or should I go?

My boyfriend was caught texting another girl and trying to hide it from me, we nearly broke up and he said hed change and other stuff, stuck to it for abit and then changed again.

Reccently I've finally come to I've had enough but i still love him and want him, i have been contrilled and minipulated and just reccently realised it because at the time i was so obivious,

He said hell change and he's grew up and should have with his chance before and he's changed all the sudden and he will change for me and he's realised what a bad boyfriend he's been

But he's hurt me so bad therefore i dont know if to stay or go, I've been putting off metting him for a while not and its just been text and with stress i keep becomming ill and loosing weight

What do you think i should do?

54

Most Helpful Girl

• End it. Every time you get back together, you reinforce that what he did wasn't that big of a deal, and that no punishment is forever when he messes up. I think the first time forgiveness was OK considering it was a texting offense, but the second time? Nah, he's just young and dumb (no matter his age). You'll find yourself back here again.

What Guys Said 4

• Dump him. Once a sketchball always a sketchball. trust me I've been through this lol

• If he hides it, he's guilty. And being a chick, it's not likely a disgusting picture/video he's shared with one of his buddies (oddly much more innocent than the previous). Run forest, run.

• he texted another girl... yeah that's sketchy. However did he do anything else?

• I was texting another girl when I was like 18, she dumped me, she did the right thing, I was a prick.

What Girls Said 4

• if he's not changed yet, odd are he won't ever. you should probably leave and find someone who care about you enough to not hurt you or do sneaky stuff..

• Just leave I recently went through the same thing and he just kept doing it. It's not worth your health take care of you.

• Spare yourself even more heartache and just end it now. You'll much happier down the road, trust me.

• He's a cakeman