Tempted to text ex?

i need help getting over this sudden eurge, what can i do?

45

Most Helpful Guy

• No, bad idea, ex for a reason, remember that :)
    Really do anything, anything to take your mind of him and off that text. Watch a movie, talk to other people, play a game, go for a walk (unless your in QLD right now haha), just do anything to take your mind off this an dyou should be fine :) Good luck

• thanks haha lucky I'm in nsw

• yeah aha I'm hoping that the one for me will come soon

• Don't worry about it :) These things have a way of working out for the best :))

What Guys Said 4

• Write a list... one side good stuff about him, one side bad stuff about him ( make sure there's lots) and stick it on the fridge, look at it every time you're tempted to text him... that should stop you...
    Hope it helps..

• text someone else, do something active to get it of your mind.

• text him then... and if he doesn't respond don't insist basically...;-)

• life is sometimes is not about getting what you want, sometimes it's about avoiding yourself from what's wrong thou tempting

• ik and ik if i give in to the temp ill hurt myself even more but i need motivation to stop

• they are but not enough... don't get me wrong they do help but i need a bit more

• any special kinda motivation you have in mind?
      and by the way, if you had a powerful motivation then it wouldn't be hard anymore to avoid your temps. but basically it's supposed to be difficult and that's cause most of the times you might not have enough motives

What Girls Said 4

• To be honest you should keep your phone away from you for a bit that's what I did when I wanted to text my and it helped. Because if you text him he may not respond then you feel horrible.

• never text an ex... an ex forms part of your past.. and you don't live there anymore

• Resist the temptation, resist it, resist, RESIST IT!!!

Think that he never existed, remember ex are ex for a reason.

• control your urge.. keep your mind busy on other things..