I feel horrible, its only been two weeks.. How do I break up with him?

Although he respects me and says he loves me, I realize he respects me to an extent... we have only been to his house for cuddling, movies, kissing etc. he knows with me, no sex until marriage but he often told me "your so sexy" or "cute" or "adorable" and that i kept turning him on, the way im putting it... He said it differently and that he couldn't help it (erection) but although we have been official for two weeks after 5 months, im beginning to question his intensions with me? He shows a lot of affection when we are together and often says he just can't help kissing my face, shoulder and hands.. And always gently rubbing my hands.. And we kiss. I acknowledge Most guys at 20 want sex out of the relationship? He knows i am a good woman and is aware That I am aware of my self worth... But with Red flags, what does he want with me? He doesn't take me out on dates (never been) I've only met his family, not friends, we haven't been on a real date. Just to his house and once to mine. he's white, im mixed. (Hes even tried the racist jokes with me) It doesn't feel like a relationship, i feel more like a cuddle buddy... that he gave me the title of "bf and gf" to keep me around. In the beginning he said "i dont want to use you, hurt you or fill a void! I just want a partner in crime! If that makes sense?" His exact words... And he is really sweet and a gentlemen from what I've seen on the surface. He has been hurt in the past relationships and i wanted to be different with us.. So i feel bad for having consider breaking up with him after a short time.. Should I waite? I know eventually he will get bored. He is my first boyfriend/ kiss he knows this. I feel as though he's using me for this advantage and dragging me along for his own pleasure.. Please help, advice and opinions?

Thank you for your opinions, I sincerely appreciate it! There's a lot more and a reason why I question everything. Guess I wasn't ready for a relationship. I'm not exactly sure how most of it works. And I acknowledge how it sounds the way I describe this situation. I regret posting
Its more so, me thinking he will eventually get bored with me...

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand what your problem is. Even if he is sexually interested in you, that's 100% normal at this age. He isn't forcing you to have sex with him at all, he's just showing you that he's sexually interested in you.
    If you want more to the relationship that just hugging and kissing on his couch, tell him. I can see why you might be bored, but maybe he's that kind of a guy.

What Guys Said 1

• Do him a favor and leave.

What Girls Said 3

• If you don't require him to take you out on a date before giving up the chance to be intimate with you (even if it's just kissing), then trust me on this: he will not take you out on a date. Why doesn't he want to take you out on a date? Every guy I've known takes their girlfriend or even a crush out on a date, because they realise the need to impress a woman. This guy is not trying to impress you. Instead of breaking up, reestablish your worth in the relationship by telling him you don't want to come over to his house to hang out next time and would like to go on a date - his reaction to this reasonable demand will show his true intentions.

• Tbh.. I think u just need to vocalize you want to feel like avgf by enjpying time out with him, not just the sexual intimacy but the caring and quality non sexualized relation ship activities.

• i think u should date not when u lonely-but when u ready