Best revenge on a cheater?

Me and this girl started talking in October 2014 we spent a lot of time together we did Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years together. January 2015 she did some suspicious stuff she went out and her phone was "Dead".

Well this week some proof came up that she was talking to her ex boyfriend at the time and I confronted her and after all of this time of denying bc I asked her was she w her recent ex before... She finally admitted it... She crashed there etc and had my number on reject calls that weekend...

So today she sends me a long message asking me to forgive her and to let her know if I can't. Sounds like she is looking for closure.

My friends are telling me to go cold turkey on her and she works w me also so I will run into her on Monday...

any advise?

118

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been cheated by my two only bfs. First time, I reacted very immaturely. I trashed his car. I was pissed off and yes, at the moment, I felt that vengeance was sweet. But after I did it, the feeling quickly subsided and I felt bad that not only did I have a broken heart, he had a broken truck. He worked hard for it, and even borrowed money to buy it new. And I destroyed it.
    I cried cuz it didn't unfuck the other girls, it didn't unbreak my heart, it didn't solve anything. It just created more drama, and not to mention I could've ended up in jail.
    That was with my first boyfriend.

My second boyfriend, I loved him very much. I even wanted to propose to him. And we were planning a life together. It turned out he got his ex girlfriend pregnant. It broke me heart yet again. He was very sweet to me, and he seemed to care for me a lot.
    This time, I didn't break his car. I didn't do anything but just forget him. And honestly, I feel a lot better.
    Sometimes, you think you need vengeance, but in reality, all you need is time.

I won't lie, I did cry a lot. Even though he begged for me to come back with him, I had to fight it everyday to not take him back.

I guess I learned it's just better to walk away. Again, you don't need vengeance nor anymore drama. You need time and space and ultimately peace of mind.

Good luck.

• She is asking for forgiveness as in me taking her back. As of now I ignored her texts last night. I need time to think

• Silence is golden my friend I think it's best to not give closure to a cheater... If she asks I'm going to say I'm too busy to talk and walk away

• That's true.

What Girls Said 10

• I don't think revenge is necessary. If you don't want to stay in a relationship with her due to her behavior, then just leave. Distance yourself from her and be the better person.

• Oh hell no... I hate that so much! When people are like "no signal" or "phone was dead". I have had that happen to me a few times more than I would like. How is it in the entire world you can't get a signal out there? They can get a F'ing signal in the middle of the desert! When I hear that it's a bunch of BS. I actually got that today from someone so im pissed about it. But anyways. Don't even waste your time. You know what happened. People will only treat you the way YOU ALLOW. So. Get rid of her. If it happened once it will happen again. Your friends are right... cold turkey.

• Taking revenge just shows that you are frustrated and bitter. Don't let cheater makes you feel that way. Just leave and move on.

• She did so much shady things that week as if this wasn't her first time cheating. It's just the way she did it. Shutting off her phone the next day she was w me as if nothing happened and also the manipulation and lies she told me to get me to Bellevue she wasn't w a guy

• I understand how you feel but what would you get from taking revenge? I think the best revenge is show that you don't care, or you can replace her with other girl who is better than her. She will feel bad if you do that. I'm a girl so I know. If I were in her place and a guy takes revenge to me, I'd think that he can't get over me so he needs to do something to make himself feel better. Don't do it.

• Well the next day she wrote me a 6 page letter. Mainly talking about how that night went w her ex she swears she didn't sleep w him but who cares if she did or didn't she was w him and slept on his bed... She was then texting me pictures of us and quoted about love but I been ignoring her. She didn't text me all day yesterday. I really don't know what to say or have anything to say to her :/

• Best revenge is move on and be happy

• The best thing to do is go cold turkey, show her you're the better person and don't try to get any sort of revenge.

• Ok so we're you guys just talking or were you actually in a relationship?

• It was pretty serious we were friends before. We were having sex spending almost every day we both agreed that we weren't dating anyone else. She re assured me she wasn't seeing any other guys... All lies

• Oh ok. Well even tho you're probably hurt and looking to make her hurt too, it's not worth it. If you don't want to work it out, then it's best to just cut ties with her and move on.

• The best revenge is to move on and act like you don't care even if you do.

• 0|0
    • Pretty much saying it's best to ignore her and cut her off?

• The trust was gone wen that incident happened something told me she was with a guy plus I caught her in some othe lies that led to arguements and finding out that the incident was her being with another guy is just icing on the cake confirming I can't trust her...

• Personally, I would move on form her, as hard as that may be. Sometimes it is more painful holding on than actually letting go. If a person lies to me once, it brings every truth into question. Just ensure you don't let her lies and deceit affect your opinion of all woman.

• Don't get revenge , You moving on because of her cheating not thinking about what hey do is the best tea. Life will get them.

• The best revenge is living well and happiness

What Guys Said 8

• The best revenge on anyone in situations like this isn't really revenge at all. You simply move on and find someone better.

• the best solution is 2 dump her if u lost yer trust in her basically...;-)

• Simply move on. If you cared for her once, you have to let go, one way or another. Just let her be happy and learn what it is from your relationship that lead her to cheat on you.

• She wasn't over her ex... Still no excuse

• Sneak into her house and put the toaster in her bath hahahaha nah I'm kidding revenge never works the way you want it to

• ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER DITCH THAT BITCH

• Cheat back on her.

• No contact work well. Up to u if u want revenge but at least she deserve to not answer her to reach her people are not toys to play with them. I suggest no contact at all.
    But it's your choise

• No contact is what I choose... She works w me I plan to act indifferent and not give her that satisfaction

• But her clit and breasts into her vagina or pour acid into her vagina.