Advice on grudges? I found out he still has a grudge against me and that's why he won't give me another chance?

My boyfriend and I of a year and a half broke up about 2 and a half months ago. He got an online girlfriend and they went out till yesterday and then got a new girlfriend right after that one.. He doesn't even know these people.. Anyways I used my bestfriends Facebook (which is also his friend) to talk to him.. I found out he still has a grudge against me and that's why he won't give me another chance... The grudge is that I fell into my friends comments and the reason for our break up is betrayal. I want him back I love him so much.. I really do regret it.. How do I get him to forgive me and take me back?

11

What Guys Said 1

• If he wants to take you back he will but guys won't ever change unless that want to change and that's not something us guys like doing. Move on you deserve better than someone who will hold a grudge

• He said that he still cares... But refuses to talk about it when someone brings it up and they have a point.. He's not the smartest in the boat but he's only mature when we were together because I was mature.. You know? Like I changed this boy's life for the best and when I left he went back to the horrible habits he had and he's even lost his bestfriend. He gives me these Stares like he wants to come over and talk to me but then.. Doesn't? He answers my texts right away. Doesn't lag.. I don't know man.

What Girls Said 1

• It doesn't really sound like he's very mature to me. I can't see how this will work out till he's a bit older and wiser. I think he's just going through a stage in his life. The fact that he wants online relationships tells me he's probably not ready for a actual real life relationship right now.

• He said that he still cares... But refuses to talk about it when someone brings it up and they have a point.. He's not the smartest in the boat but he's only mature when we were together because I was mature.. You know? Like I changed this boy's life for the best and when I left he went back to the horrible habits he had and he's even lost his bestfriend. He gives me these Stares like he wants to come over and talk to me but then.. Doesn't? He answers my texts right away. Doesn't lag.. I don't know.. He's not very mature at this stage in his life. And what he says... His actions state otherwise.

• He's older.. (18) Lol but you're right he's immature.

• Ah even at that age boys can still be immature :/