I can't get over my ex because I don't understand the break up?

My ex and I were really good to each other and it was going perfectly fine, no fights, no problems and she seemed to care for me a lot. One night she tells me to go over and we had a time like we always do we chilled , talked and had sex like normal. I got home and we talked up untill like 3 am like it was our habbit since none of us has the best sleep squedule. then she tells me "Im gonna go out with X friend (girl bets friend) tomorow to buy some things. I said okay i won't bother you.

Next day I talk to her once she was online and she said "hey" I asked how her day went and she just bloqued me no explanation, no fight no anything. I do some reaseach and there was this guy telling her he loves her on facebook so I think she was with the guy so I counted my losses. Then my good friend was like "no bro that guy has a girlfriend and showed me a few pics on his facebook kissing another girl. So I'm really confused on why she left. She shoulve at least said"hey I wanna break up"

I haven't had any clousure from this so its hard for me not to think about it and she won't anwer my messages I won't go to her house cause trhen I'll just look like a stalker. What should I do? and Why do you think she broke up?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Its a crap situation, I went through similar ish with my ex, who basically stopped talking to me for a week before finally saying he wanted to break up. And I never understood why until we got back together 6 months later.. It wasn't about me, but he was too cowardly to admit he was too scared for our relationship.

My point is, she is scared I imagine, of telling you she doesn't want to be with you & if you wanna know you may have to wait months before getting an answer! I'd suggest you try to let go but being honest I know how hard that can be.. Also, never leave a girls house after sex, its bad form 😛

• I never leave her after sex. I mean she introduced me to her family and daughter which is like "this guy is for real" signs thats why I'm confused she was perfectly happy when she was with me and then just poof without a word. if I wouldve seen problems id been like well it was the problems but we had none

• Why was your boyfriend scared of therelationship? And why wouldn't he tell you?

What Girls Said 4

• You may never know what was going on with her. You may never get any real closure. Try and move on as best you can. Keep yourself busy. It sucks, but it's all you can really do.

• You need some closer and you're not getting it that's why it's hard, it seems spiteful that she gave no real reason as to why, i think she did it to mess with your head and you may need to face the fact you may never know and try to move on the best you can, with time you will.

• She wanted you to feel confused and lost. It's pretty much she wants the upper hand of the relationship or the revenge of making you worried how you might lose her. It's a bit for attention. Don't worry she'll talk to you when she's ready for closure.

• It is so weird cause she never really seemed the type she was always there for me when it counted but she just vanished. I wouldn't have cared if she told me "I want out" but she didn't even do that. she was always telling her friends and family on how I was such a good man but now this

• Just leave it alone and move on. You can't force anyone to talk to you or give you reason for their decisions. Seems she cut all ties to you and you should do the same. Sucks yes I know

• I want to move on but I'm the type that doesn't move on without some type of clousure so I'm trying to find it. I only sent her one message and one phone call and then called it quits

• I hate this helpless feeling tho

• Yeah it sucks. She should have gave you an explanation. Maybe you can try to ask her friends if you have any mutual ones with her about the situation. She may talk to them about it