It's been half a year and I still miss him?

So in September, I met this guy, and we just clicked. We are so alike, and he was like my dream boy. I mean, it was just weird. Pretty soon, we got close and became best friends. And I don't know if he actually did like me, but I thought that he did, and my sister said that she'd never known a boy to make it so obvious. He said things to me like "you're the sweetest thing to happen to me" and "you're like a light in my life" Then he asked me what I thought of him (lookswise) and I felt too awkward to tell him I liked him, so I said "you're alright..."
Since then, he didn't try talking to me or anything, he would hardly even look at me.
I told him I liked him, and he just said "you didn't need to tell me you know"
It's been more than half a year now and occasionally he will make eye contact with me, which makes me think that maybe he still care about me, but we act as though we hate each other. I still love him. And miss him. I thought we could have been soulmates. A few weeks ago, out of the blue I messaged him "I love you" and he just replied with "?" and then "Ok?"
How do I stop missing him?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• You called him a boy and then you were afraid to tell him how you feel. Maybe you are infatuated with a dream like young girls do, but that is not how an adult woman approaches a relationship.

He was probably in love with you and your lie shattered his dream. Why should he want to expose himself to more of the same?

What Guys Said 3

• What? You broke up even before falling in love? Well, when he said "ok?", I guess he's making you want to love him (and eventually accept). Try out a proper proposal. That'd sure help. :) good luck..

• You hurt his feelings and he wrote you off, it's probably final.

• time to start dating other men. that's the way.

What Girls Said 1

• Stop thinking about him. There are other guys out there. What gone is gone. Move on!