Your opinion do exs come back?

I'm just wondering do exs come back? If so why do you think they try too?

102

Most Helpful Girl

• They usually try to.

What Girls Said 9

• Exes often try to come back after they realize that they no longer have the benefits of a relationship and they begin to miss it. I personally have never taken an ex back though.

• Constantly happens to me. Including my now married ex. Calls me when she's out of town and it just blows my mind how people can still do this. Im like listen you jumped off the train no going back. Every single ex has come back to me. I never take the bait though. Exes are exes for a REASON. I also think its because they are more comfortable with someone they know, or will put up with their shit...

• Yes they try to. Or won't let you forget them. Mine still bothers me after two years. my husbands exs always try to come back to him. I think they leave us and realize they ended up with Someone worse than what they had.

• They try to.

• Maybe they never stopped loving their ex

• I think exes often come back because they don't realize what they have until it's gone. Or maybe because they never really lost feelings for there ex. Or maybe they just don't know what they want, and just like the idea of being in a relationship with that person. My ex has already came back to me twice, and I had to make it clear to him that I had already moved on.

• They come back for the booty. Buh-bye!

• Desperation. Horny but can't get laid elsewhere. Loniless and fear of being alone.

• I'm still waiting for mine to... he probably never will though.

What Guys Said 2

• Sometimes but in my case never, and thank god.

• Yepp
    When they have no one else to be with...